Friday, July 28, 2006

Grandparents







My parents came for a visit last week. The kids (and us too) had a great time! They played many games while they were here--Sorry!, Monopoly and a card game called Murder Your Neighbor (a family tradition). My Mom and I decided it was time my two oldest knew how to play, and they did well. We went out to eat twice while they were here--a big deal for our family! Grandpa and June Bug worked on Home Projects that needed to be done. Grammie and I took the kids on a ferry ride-our van even got a ride. :) We went to the beach one day and had a great time getting Grammie soaked! One evening we went fishing and caught 19 fish! Some fell off the hook and most we threw back. We had a great time with Grammie and Grandpa and are looking forward to their next visit!

No comments: