Tuesday, August 14, 2007

And Then There Was Four

My hubby went out of town this week and took three kids with him--Lightning, Jitter and Wheel Bug. They went with dad to visit their Grandparents. WOW what a difference three gone makes! It is so quiet here! I can not believe the silence. It was a nice change the first day (especially since Water Bug is sick) but now I am going crazy! I don't miss screaming (happily) kids, I just miss all the talking and laughing which can get really loud! There has not been one argument between the kids I have home now, that's great but they also are not talking to each other they are just doing their own thing. I did bring them together last night and played a game with them. I miss the kids (and hubby) very much but, I am going to take this time to get a lot of packing done.
Linz

No comments: