Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm Back!


I'm sorry it's been so long since I last blogged but I'm feeling better now! Usually I feel sick for months and months but this time I started feeling better around 15 weeks (I'm 17 wks now)!!My husband has been such a big help! He has done everything from laundry to cooking to taking the kids to the library. I am so thankful for him and all his love and support (he even worked from home for 2 months!). School slowed down for us over the last couple months - the kids read alot, watched educational movies from the library, went to passport club, participated in activities at the library and kept up with their math. This week Ladybug and Stink Bug are finishing up on a project for Passport Club and I'm getting reorganized. Next week we will get back in our regular routine. I will keep you all updated on the pregnancy and what we are doing in our school room! Stay tuned!
Linz

No comments: