Sunday, May 21, 2006

Thankful For Friends

Saturday morning I woke up at 6:30 with a sharp pain on my left side. I didn't call the doctor til almost 7:30 (I thought that it would go away-it didn't it got worse), and the doctor told me to go to the hospital. Most of my friends were out of town at a homeschool conference so I called my sister in law. She was so sweet to help. She called many people in our church to find someone to help. I had to call for an ambulance because the pain was so severe and I could not walk. When the ambulance arrived my sister in law did as well. She watched them until someone else could (she was to be out of town that day with her family). I was so worried that something was wrong with baby but relieved to find out that the baby was fine. After many tests they discovered I had Kidney Stones! Just what I need!!! A few hours after I had been there a friend of mine showed up at the hospital to sit with me! My sister in law had called her to see if she would pick me up, when I was discharged, and take me home. My sweet friend said she would come right then so I would not have to be alone. When she arrived at my room she told me that so many people love me and I was so touched! My husband showed up right when I was released and my friend went home. Later after we came home my sister in law called and said she would be bringing supper over on Monday for us. When hy hubby got off the phone with her, it rang again. This time it was another gal from church saying that she would be bringing supper on Sunday evening! I am so thankful that my husband moved us here and for the friends that I have made!
Linz

No comments: