Monday, July 30, 2007

OBX

We had a great time this weekend in the Outer Banks! My parents and tons of extended family rented a beach house together and we went to visit. The kids had a blast!!! I love being with my Mom at the beach---we both can sit for hours and hours watching the kids and the ocean! :) It was so great to see cousins, aunts and uncles that I haven't seen in some time. My cousins gave my kids so much attention and truly made my kids feel that they were loved by them. It always makes me so happy when someone shows an interest in my kids! They (my cousins) could have just said "hi" to my kids then gone on their way to do their own thing but they didn't they played and talked with them, hugged and kissed them! I am so lucky to have such a loving family!



All of the kids went into the water this weekend.........a first for our family! Jitter and Wheel Bug played in the water and jumped waves! June, Stink and Lightning Bug went out far, jumped and road the waves in! Ladybug ran, laughed and played in the water. Water Bug truly lives up to his name! We put him down in the sand and he immediately crawled into the ocean!!! We have never had a baby who did that! Every time we moved him out of the water he crawled back! It was so fun to watch!



We had such a great time! Thank you family for having us!

Linz

No comments: