Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Number 8!

That's right baby number 8 is due February 18, 2009! I am only six weeks along and look huge! Last week I couldn't fit into my pants anymore and my shirts are ridiculously tight! Oh well I guess with each pregnancy I get bigger and bigger earlier. ;) I usually get sick around my seventh week so...I probably won't be blogging for awhile. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be as bad as all of the others. :) :) I am preparing for the worst, though. I triple supper, each night, and put half into the outside freezer. That way hubby can just defrost one in the fridge while he's at work and cook it when he gets home.
The kids are very excited and are eager to pick out names. We are very happy our family is getting bigger and so grateful to our Heavenly Father for blessing us with our seven sweet children!
Linz

1 comment:

Fogg Family said...

Linz,
I miss you so much and you look as gorgeous as ever! I am so happy you are all doing well. I hope you have a healthy pregnancy too. Love and miss you, Stephanie