Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm An Aunt!


I'm an Aunt! My brother and his wife just had their first baby (a girl)! he is my first sibling to have a child! Baby Charlie was born the day before Father's Day, two months early (Ladybug was two months early as well). Camille, my sis in law, is such a strong woman! She had pre-eclampsia and it was a very severe case. They ended up having the baby, by c-section, after being in the hospital a week. My brother told me that Camille's epidural (they tried 5 times) did not take and she felt most of the pain! OUCH! She is still recovering. Baby Charlie is doing well! She has been breathing room air this whole time and is able to drink milk from a bottle. She's a strong baby, like her mama! I am so proud of them! Welcome to our family and to the world, Baby Charlie!

Aunt Linz

2 comments:

Fogg Family said...

Lindsey,
I am so glad you are an aunt! I hope you are doing well and are not too sick. I know you said if I didn't hear from you for awhile, or you didn't update your blog that probably meant that you were feeling sick. I hope you are ok, and that this pregnancy will be easier for you. You are such a good mom to all of your kids! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Love you miss you, Stephanie

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :) ♥ Hugs!