Monday, February 20, 2006

SNOW!


We woke up to snow this morning! Where we live we don't get a lot of snow and when we do it's very little. Today it's not even an inch but the kids are so excited to play outside. They all got up ran in to my room pulled up the shade and said, "Mom, have you seen outside? There is snow everywhere!" I tell them no I haven't seen outside yet (and when I do look it's white yes but you can see all the grass through it) and I look outside with them. They all hurried to get dressed, brush their teeth and tidy up their rooms so they can go outside. As they clean I can hear Jitter Bug saying, "I'm gonna get you Stink Bug---I'm going to get you with a snowball!" After they cleaned they (Ladybug) insisted we put on snow clothes (they are in a box in the storage room and we haven't gotten them out since we moved here in 2004). In the end the kids felt I was taking too long to get the clothes so they went outside without them.
Ladybug, Lightning Bug and Jitter Bug only went out for a half an hour because their older brother was being too rough. When Wheel bug woke up Ladybug took him out. What a good sister! We miss being back home where the snow can be a few feet (and it stays for a week) and we can go sledding. Enjoy your day!
Linz

No comments: