Monday, February 20, 2006

Sweet Ladybug



Ladybug is such a sweet girl! Yesterday she followed me around the house just waiting to see if I needed help. I didn't and we just talked. She is always helpful around the house and usually doesn't complain when I ask her to do an extra chore. She helps the little kids whenever they need help and cares for Wheel Bug as if she was his second mom (in fact she is)! Today ladybug took Wheel Bug out to play in the snow, after they came in and took everything off Wheel Bug said to his sister, "I want to make a snowman!" Ladybug came right over to me and said, "Mom, he said he wants to make a snowman, he's going to make me cry because he is so sweet!" She is so sweet to say that--I love her--she is such a good girl!
Linz
p.s. the snowman was a success and he was brought inside to be kept in the freezer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great snowman!

You are lucky to have such great kids and a wonderful helper in Ladybug :-)