Friday, June 30, 2006

Ladybug is 9!



Ladybug turned 9 yesterday! We had friends over to "party" and have cake. I am still not feeling great since my kidney stones, so we could not go to the movies and see Cars like she wanted to (we'll go Saturday). Ladybug had lots of fun! She wanted her own cake so that she could put her face in it. Next time if one of my kids wants to do that I will put cool whip on top instead of frosting (Ladybug had a reaction to the frosting around her eyes and we had to give her Benadryl).
Linz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a brave and adventerous thing to put her face in her b-day cake! She must get that from her Mom :-) Great picture - I lol'd!

Yes, I think you are right: whipped cream would be a better way to go. Easier to clean, too!

Thanks for sharing!