Thursday, June 22, 2006

Swimming With Friends



Today I took the kids to the Outer Banks to go visit friends that were vacationing there. We got there at noon and stayed til 5:30. June Bug kept us all happy in the car with a trivia game. I thought the kids would be soooo happy to play at the beach with our good friends but all they wanted to do was swim in the pool. So thats what we did the whole time (except the hour and a half we spent at the ocean). They really had a good time swimming. Lightning Bug has been practicing swimming at our pool but today it really clicked! That is all she did--swim! She was fun to watch. All I heard when we were swimming was "MOM, watch MEEE!" I got dizzy spinning around so much to watch all my children all over the pool-I loved it! After we got home Wheel Bug helped me unload all the shells, he and the kids had collected, into our flower bed (we have a collection going on--2yrs now). The kids showered and were in bed by 9:30. I am so thankful that I can be with my children everyday and for all those "look at meeees!" I hope they never stop saying that!!!
Linz

No comments: