Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Chasing Big Brother!



This is a picture of June Bug trying to get into our house -- he was being chased by Ladybug, Stink, Lightning, Jitter and Wheel Bug! The kids had me call June Bug downstairs (while they hid) to help me with something. When he entered the family room they all jumped out of their hiding places and threw balls at him. He screamed, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I was laughing so hard I could not take pictures. They then chased him all around the outside of the house and across the street. I was looking through the locked back door when he came up to it screaming, "MOM, LET ME IN.......AAAHHHHH!" I did get a picture of that! They made one fatal error -- they forgot to watch Wheel Bug and he left the front door wide open and June Bug came running in, up the stairs and into the bathroom. He remained locked in there for 10 minutes waiting for the kids to go away. I was on the phone with a friend and apologised for the noise. My friend told me no worries that she comes from a family of 11 so she understood! These are some of the moments when I love having seven kids -- when they run around like a pack calling to each other, laughing all together that it is so loud for them to hear me, when they gang up on their brother and work as a team to get him and when they do get him all the high fives I get as they walk by. I love my kids!

Linz

No comments: