Tuesday, March 25, 2008

GO!

I had to laugh today at little Water Bug! He was running around the house saying, "GO!!" Talk about baby imitating Mommy! I feel like I am always saying "GO!" When we are getting our teeth brushed-GO!, when we are sharpening our pencils-GO!, when we are getting into the car-GO!, as we are walking into the store/church (anywhere)-GO!, when we are going to bed-GO! Don't I say "go" a lot! It's not like I am yelling go or that I say it sharply I'm simply just saying "go." When we are brushing teeth there are a lot of teeth to be brushed and if we don't hurry I'll loose someone, when one needs to sharpen their pencil all of a sudden everyone wants to and it interrupts school, there is always a line of kids waiting to get into the car through the one door and again I'll loose somebody to the yard or basketball hoop! Not to mention there are seven kids to get from here and there and someone always forgets something once we are in the car and now we are running late and I'm saying "GO" again to get into church or wherever we are going. And bedtime do I have to explain myself there?! So, maybe I do need to stop saying "go" so much if now the baby says it. ;) I love my life and I love my sweet children!
Linz

No comments: