Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Last week we celebrated Dad's birthday! He started the day off with a trip to the dentist! Weeee what fun! He returned home to eat waffles and then it was off to work. I sent him to work with a few yummy treats ........ homemade caramel corn and cookies. My sister and his mom surprised him at work with gifts! When he arrived home we sang happy birthday and then we were off to cub/boy scouts. While I was with the cubs and he was with the boy scouts, Lady Bug and the others decorated a room where we were going to open presents. He did not know that we had brought his gifts to the church and he was very surprised by all the decorations! After we put the kids to bed he and I ate supper that we had picked up on the way home. Later that week we were able to leave the kids with his mom and go to the movies. The last time we had seen a movie (w/o kids) was last August (and before that May of 2006) !! We enjoyed ourselves very much!
I am so grateful for my husband! He works so hard for our family and is always there when we need him! He is a great dad, my biggest fan and my best friend! Happy Birthday!
Linz

No comments: